Wednesday, May 23, 2007

7 Haiku for Coach Travellers

Bookninja is having a work-related haiku contest. Naturally, I couldn't resist submitting to it, and today they've posted one of my entries:

7 Haiku for Coach Travellers

Your lousy feet stink,
You’re crazy and I hate you.
Thank you, come again.

*
It’s too bad for you
You pissed your pants. Not your stop?
Too bad, too. Bye now.

*

Your child is ugly
And you have spoiled him rotten.
How can I help you?

*

I care not at all
For your sadsack life-stories:
I’m paid to be here.

*

You can’t have coffee–
We open at 6:30
And I’m having mine.

*

If you knew the time
Of your arrival today,
Would you feel better?

*

No smoking onboard;
Did you think that life was fair?
Maybe. But I’m not.




Needless to say, these haiku are strictly fictional and in no way represent the opinions of Zach Wells, train attendant, or the corporation that employs him.

2 comments:

Rob Taylor said...

ha! great great.

John MacDonald said...

these are the funniest by far...