Friday, February 29, 2008

Moves

Sometimes I wish my career really did limit my moves. It's been six months since we moved to New Westminster, and it's proven to be something of a failed experiment. Nice pad, draughts and leaks aside, but not a terrific location. So we've signed over our lease to someone else and are moving in to a basement suite in East Vancouver on Saturday. We won't have our phone/'net hookup till Tuesday apparently, so things will likely be quiet here till then.

For those few of you who occasionally send me things that can't be transmitted by wire and signal, our new address will be

2760 William St.
Vancouver, BC
V5K 2Y8

If you've sent me something to the old address, don't fret, we've got CanPost forwarding the mail.

1 comment:

Rob Taylor said...

welcome to the neighbourhood!