Monday, April 12, 2010

Moncton, St. John and on

A brief update on my activities:

I had a wonderful time this morning reading to grade 9 students at Harrison Trimble High in Moncton. Thanks to writer, teacher and old friend Art Moore for having me in. Once again, the teens prove to be more avid purchasers of poetry books than their seniors: I sold seventeen books this morning.

I dropped in to CBC St. John on arrival early this afternoon to tape a couple of poems. You can hear me read them on CBC NB's afternoon show, Shift, sometime between 4 and 6 Atlantic time.

Now I have to finish a book review before going to my reading this evening at Inprint Books. Tomorrow, Charlottetown. I'll be talking to Matt Rainnie, host of CBC PEI's Mainstreet, sometime between 4 & 6 pm, then reading at the Confederation Centre Library at 7.

No comments: