Thursday, August 26, 2010

Blog, blog, blog

Jacob Mooney, who clearly has more time for blogging than yrs truly (I have one foot out the door as I type this) weighs in with a thoughtful post about blogging. One thing I've noted is that, however "well read" CLM is, my traffic has been steadily dropping since November. It may be that I've been blogging less (or less interestingly); it may be that more people are following blogs thru one feed engine or another and so dropping in randomly less often. Or it may be that people are simply reading (my) blog(s) less. All I know is that I gots to go.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey Zach,

One thing you might try is changing your blog's settings so that only the first paragraph of each entry shows up in people's feeds. That way, if they want to read the whole post, they have to click through all the way to the blog itself. I do this on my blog and it seems to help. Just my $0.02.

M

Zachariah Wells said...

Suppose I could, but the stats don't matter that much to me, really.