Saturday, February 8, 2014

Kneeraiser

Through Facebook the other day, I learned of singer/songwriter Christa Couture's crowdfunding campaign to help her get a new, state-of-the-art prosthetic leg that will improve her mobility and quality of life immeasurably. I don't know Christa, but I was persuaded by the video on the campaign website that this was something really worth getting behind. I've donated five copies of Track & Trace as a perk that donors can claim. Please do visit the site, watch the video and check out the other great perks.

UPDATE: The Kneeraiser reached its target within three days and is now in quest of a stretch goal to get the best possible microprocessor knee for Christa. One of my books has been claimed, but there are four there yet to be snagged and more perks popping up every day.

No comments: